I'm fortunate enough to be asked to host panels or speak at events, covering anything from technical subjects to wider topics such as mental health. I also host and run the Hey! events and the All Day Hey! and All Day Hey! Live conferences.
No events. Invite me to speak.
- All Day Hey! Live 2021 (6th May, 2021)
- Hey! Live: Empathy at work with Sharon Steed and Josh Nesbitt (10th November, 2020)
- Hey! Live: Getting into technology: It's never too late with Lu Liu (20th October, 2020)
- Hey! Live: Using the web for social good (2nd July, 2020)
- All Day Hey! Live 2020 (7th May, 2020)
- Glug Leeds #20: Total Recall (26th November, 2019)
- An evening with Helen Sharman: Britain's First Astronaut (30th August, 2019)
- She Does Hey! (22nd August, 2019)
- All Day Hey! (3rd May, 2019)
- Leeds Indie Food Launch (8th April, 2019)
- All Day Hey! (30th April, 2018)
- The Future of Digital Marketing panel (24th April, 2018)
- Leeds Indie Food Launch (10th April, 2018)
- Independent Food and Drink Academy forum (5th September, 2017)
- Independent Food and Drink Academy forum (25th April, 2017)
- All Day Hey! (24th April, 2017)
- Leeds Indie Food Launch (11th April, 2017)
- Glug Leeds #5: The Rise of the Programmer (28th April, 2016)
- Leeds Indie Food Launch (12th April, 2016)
- Process Management with Foreman (8th October, 2014)
- Hey! Refreshed (22nd July, 2014)
- Hey! Launch (4th June, 2013)
Josh is a Software Consultant with over 15 years of experience working on the web. He works with clients to build better software by improving engineering culture through things like mentoring and workshops. He's comfortable running entire software teams as a Head of Engineering, through to working as a Software Engineer to deliver massive projects in the best way possible.
Working with people in this way pushed him to start the Hey! events and All Day Hey! and All Day Hey! Live conferences. These events are designed to empower and educate people, not only about technology but essential topics such as mental health, focusing on how to look after yourself in an industry that's moving at a thousand miles an hour.